Non-Slewing Mobile Crane Licence (>3 tonnes capacity)

TLILIC0040 - Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
Upgrade your competency with a licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane. ACE Training will equip you with the skills needed to operate a non-slewing mobile crane with a Rated Capacity (RC) exceeding 3 tonnes that incorporates a boom or jib. With ACE Training’s team of qualified trainers, you will get the qualifications you need to land that job.
5 days
Please enrol below or call ACE Training today on 1800 456 094 to speak with our team.
Sample of a 3 ton non-slewing mobile crane

In this course, our experienced assessors will equip you to do the following: 

Facilitate moving loads within the safety capacity of the crane 

  • Carry out a test lift following dogging and safe work procedures
  • Perform post-operational crane checks 
  • Position a non-slewing crane for safe operation 
  • Assess ground conditions concerning safety 
  • … and much more! 

Obtain your non-slewing mobile crane Licence with ACE Training.

Our assessors are prepared to provide you with the training you need to get your licence in non-slewing mobile crane operations with their years of experience in training and field operations. Combined with their teaching expertise, you can be confident of your knowledge in crane movements and safe crane operations. Be prepared to be the best in the business with ACE Training. 

Enrol today. Contact us for enterprise solutions or offsite training.

ACE Training will deliver the training through classroom instruction and in realistic learning environments. Successful students who pass the assessment by our qualified assessor will be awarded a Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0040 Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes).

ACE Training’s qualified assessors will assess the participants’ competence through a series of verbal and written questions and practical demonstrations. A full course overview will be provided upon completion of the enrolment process.

Students will need to apply to Worksafe Victoria the Victorian WorkCover Authority for a National licence to Perform High-Risk Work after successful completion of this course. The assessor will complete the application forms.

Please note that this unit in itself does not result in a HRWL licence to operate this equipment.

  • Applicants must be aged 18+ at the time of course commencement.
  • Applicants must have photo identification.
  • Applicants must have a USI Number (Unique Student Identifier).
  • It is highly recommended that applicants have safety footwear & hi-vis shirt/vest.
  • Click “Apply now” below.
Nationally Recognized Training Logo

Ready to get started?

Enrolment is quick and easy.

Call us at 1800 456 094
or apply below.



Click below to enrol online!

Sample of an excavator vehicle

Contact Us

Fill in the form and we will get in touch with you